Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Who Has Time For a Blog, Anyway?

When I first mentioned my idea of doing this blog DH was, as always, supportive.  He did, later, mention a bit of concern that I wouldn't have time for it.  Something like, "How in the world are you going to find time to do that every day?" or maybe it was "When are you going to fit that in?" or "Don't you have enough on your plate already?" - I've heard them all over the years.  Of course, I've never listened before, you can't expect me to start NOW!  I insisted that I'd make time and that it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be something I do every day.  Love that he is, he set off to secure a domain name (www.thehillbillybride.com) in the event that someday I want to move on from Blogger into "my own" web site.  Pretty nice of him, right?  Right.  Oh...speaking of "right"...he was.  As usual.  I really don't have time for this.  (Don't tell Scott!)  If you haven't noticed, this is my first post in a WEEK!  I sat down to write several times last week.  It was a "busier than usual" week and I just couldn't get my thoughts to settle.  I worried that it had been too long and realized that this blog - the thing I am doing because I want to - was stressing me out!  So...I refuse to let it.  I'll post as I can and hope that y'all hang around to see what's going on around here.  For now, I've got to get outside - it's milking time!

1 comment:

  1. I have so much more time than you, lately, and I believe you have a very full plate .... with that being said, I love reading your entries .... they make me smile:)

    ReplyDelete